Fashion Tips for Small-Chested Women
As women, we can change our hair colour and lose or gain weight but one thing that we can never change without going under the knife is the size of our breasts. Aside from painful and dangerous surgery, the breast size that you have today will be yours forever so if you have tiny and perky boobs it’s time to start appreciating them for what they are!
If you have small breasts, you can look on the bright side as there are many advantages. You will be able to wear plunging necklines, backless styles and tiny bikinis without worrying about slipping out and flashing everyone. You will also avoid back pain and your breasts will stay perky as you grow older rather than sagging with gravity like larger ones do. Also, you will be able to play sports without having to strap down your bosom with industrial strength sports bras.
If life gave you lemons rather than melons, don’t despair.
Here are some fashion tips for small-breasted women:
- Always avoid bandeau tops and tube tops. They might work on larger breasted women but on women with flat chests they look more like bandages.
- When choosing a bikini, find one with some ruffles, beads or embroidery on the top which will add some bulk to your breasts and make them look larger.
- Wearing a well-designed bra that fits you perfectly is a great way to emphasize your bust and give your breasts some lift, which will make them look bigger.
- If you are wearing a shift dress, wrap a belt around your waist at the smallest point, which will make your waist look smaller and make your breasts look bigger by comparison, creating the illusion of an hourglass figure.
- A cowl neckline is very flattering for small breasted women because it has folds of fabric across the front bodice over the breasts and makes them look larger.
- Wearing patterned shirts with horizontal stripes or patterns overtop of the bust is another great way to create the illusion of a larger chest.
- Use colour blocking to trick the eyes. Dark colours on the rest of your body and light colours on your chest will create a flattering optical effect.
- Draw the attention away from your chest by emphasizing your long and beautiful legs instead. Wear a short dress and some pretty high heels which really emphasize your gorgeous legs.
- When you are dressing for a party, look for a classic little black dress which is slim in all the right places but has some lift and structure around the bust line to give you the effect of cleavage.
- Dresses with draping at the neckline and a fitted bodice are very flattering to your body type.
- Don’t be afraid to go for a very deep plunging neckline, as large breasted girls cannot pull this look off and you can flaunt it with style.
- If you are petite all over, why not look for tops and dresses in the junior section of the store? They might have something that fits you better than the adult clothing and shows off your assets.
- If you are slim and toned and have small breasts you can emphasize your other great features, such as your arms and your back by wearing sleeveless or backless tops.
- Go braless! One of the advantages of having small breasts is that you don’t have to wear a bra when you don’t want to. A simple low cut sundress with no bra underneath is an incredibly gorgeous look for summer.
If you have little boobs, don’t be jealous of your large breasted friends. Your body is beautiful in its own way and can look just as glamorous and stylish with the right clothing.
There are many outfits that you can wear which will flatter a small bust. For example, the right little black dress with a pair of high heeled shoes to emphasize your legs instead.