The Not-So Intimidating Introduction to Korean Skin Care
Last week, my first linky round up featured editorials of Introduction to Korean Skin Care – which I hope has helped many of you understand the K-Beauty routine a little bit more. If, for any reason some of you ended up getting puzzled or confused … here’s a few more editorials to help breakdown the info:
- A Dermatologist in Korea Shares His Country’s Secret to Perfect Skin
- The Truth About The Korean Beauty Routine
- I Tried a Korean Beauty Regimen and This is What Happened …
- Korean Beauty Tricks You Need to Know Now
- A Korean Skin Routine You’ll Be Able To Follow
Yes, some of you would think twice before joining the wagon and get intimidated of all the steps and the numerous products you’ll be keeping up with – but do know that there’s a big benefit for doing so. That would be having supple, glowing and youthful skin, just like the Korean Celebs! Let’s not forget that if it doesn’t work – it wouldn’t be popularized across the world.
That’s all for today. Until next linky! Make sure to indulge and take lots of pictures. Feel free to share your thoughts on the comment box below.
image credit: Yoon Eun Hye (MAC Cosmetics)