Trending Tag: Custom Question
I’ve been tagged by Rhea to answer her custom questions… and in return I have to tag 11 more bloggers with my own custom question. *uhm* I need to think of clever questions then! Lulz. Then there’s that Rule #6 of no Tagging Back T^T gaah!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. What’s your favorite song in the year 2000?
– I’m a mimi fan so I pretty much follow all her songs. One of my favorite would be “Against All Odds” collaborated with West Life.
2. How did you come up with your blog’s name?
– I’m half korean and I know a lot of people who calls me doll for either my eyes or looks. Hence the mash up of “korean doll”.
3. What’s one attitude you wished you never had?
– Acting all Tough when I’m all torned up and broken inside. Where I pretend that I am okay even if I’m not.
4. What’s one thing you treasure the most in your life?
– easy answer… LOVE. Money can’t buy happiness, it can’t buy you genuine feelings.
5. How did blogging changed your life?
– Met a lot people whom had become a part of my life. Even learned how to have a “ME” time because of it.
6. What/Who motivated you to blog?
– My own personal experience. Refer to answer 5 —after having a “ME” time I decided to scribble it down in my blog. 🙂
7. What is your top 1 pet peeve?
– either intentionally trying to annoy someone or sticking out my lips and pouting when I’m upset. :))
8. How would you describe your life now?
– Awesome. There’s really nothing much I could ask for. Oh wait, I’m lying… of course I wish for more advertorials and better earnings from my blog. 😛
9. What are looking forward to?
– Page Rank bump, bigger paychecks from my blog, becoming a full time blogger/vlogger as my occupation and tons of sponsored goodies. :))
10. What’s your Christmas wish?
– World Peace! Yea right! Whatever!!! LOL. Okay wtf, truth be told I want a wardrobe update [shoes, clothes, accessories, etc.], MacBook Pro / Air, Lighting kit, and studio accessories.
11. 11 years from now, how do you picture yourself?
Hopefully have made a name for myself in blogging and have a beautiful family.
1. If you have a choice would you ever change your name? To what?
2. If you’re in a train and there’s a guy who stood in front of your seat and he has his zipper open… would you tell him? Why or why not? [uhm… sorry for the weird question]
3. As a blogger, do you consider yourself different and unique? Explain.
4. If you had an emergency and can only carry 5 items with you, what will it be?
5. What’s the craziest thing to find inside your wallet?
6. It’s 12 midnight, what are you doing?
7. Are you more of a risk taker or a play it safe type of person? Why?
8. What do you wish for in 2012?
9. As a blogger what do you aspire for?
10. You have an allowance, or earnings where do you spend it?
11. What do you think of the blogger who tagged you this question? 🙂
Bloggers I’m Tagging:
♥ April Queen Bee
Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I’ll be answering Jannie’s tag next. xox