Trending Tag: Custom Question part 2
I have been tagged again for the 11 question by Jannie … so I decided I will still answer it but won’t be tagging anyone anymore as I already made my 11 custom questions too. 🙂
1. Would you ever get yourself inked (tattooed)? If yes, what design would you get?
I wanted to get cuff links on both ankles [amazona like] to symbolize being grounded on the floor and to always remember my roots. Other tattoo would be my bitch mark [or that’s what they call it] with my hubby’s name.
2. How do you feel about gay marriages being legalized?
Mixed. I have nothing against gay people. I have gay friends. I will support them. But will be mixed because of my catholic religion as it does say it is not permitted.
3. If you were the president/prime minister of (insert your country here), what would be your number one priority?
World Peace! LOL… nah I would most likely just start with prioritizing help for the poor, the elderly, and the soldiers serving our country.
4. Do you think you have what it takes to become a parent?
Won’t know until I actually raised a kid. But I believe I do.
5. Would you ever attempt to argue with a drunk person? Why?
I always do… LOL. I love messing with the boyf when he’s drunk and or tipsy.
6. If you had a chance, would you go back in time to change anything? If yes, what would you change?
I wouldn’t really change anything as that would make a me a different person… but if any I would g back to when i was 14 and totally delete a certain situation off my life.
7. You get dared to dye your hair an outrageous color and keep it for a month, what color would you go for. (PS : BLONDE/GINGER does not count as an outrageous color)
Pastel Pink like that of a cotton candy! 🙂
8. Would you rather eat frog’s legs or adobong aso?
frog’s legs… accidentally had that before already. LOL
9. It’s the first time you’ll be cooking a meal for your “love interest/partner”… What do you cook for him/her?
I did this before… first time to cook for my man and it turned out pretty good. “breaded fried chicken” :))
10. You’re running late for a meeting but you see an elderly woman trying hard to cross a busy street, what do you do?
Stop and help… i’m running late anyway. Plus I can always make up to it at work to come ine early, not all the time I can have a chance to help an elderly crossing the street.
11. Are you pro-choice or pro-life, and why?
Same answer to #2 🙂
So, there you have it folks! My straight up honest answers regarding the 11 custom questions set by my fellow blogista. Please feel free to contact me or message for any more questions or suggestions. xox