TokyoNinki x CandyDoll Sping Inspired Makeup
Oh hai! Spring is in full bloom and so I figured a makeup tutorial would be best for my first CandyDoll feature. 🙂 Ever since I blog about my collaboration with TokyoNinki I received many emails asking for my review and tutorial. I am honestly very excited to do this tutorial / post for all of you. Sadly though the video didn’t come out clear and that’s all because of the ring light. My camera takes very good pictures and video already and I thought I can try it with a ring light for better exposure. Only to find out after taping the video that it made the quality bad, pixelated and blurry. 🙁 That was the most terrible thing that ever happened. I asked some of you if I should just discard the video and wait til I get to make another but most of you insisted that its okay. That I should just upload it and make a better one next. *sob* Thank you!
TokyoNinki & CandyDoll has a New It Girl!
All the CandyDoll makeup I used on my video is from TokyoNinki.com and the following is the complete list of what you will need…
- CandyDoll Make Up Base (02) – RM88.00
- CandyDoll Powder Foundation – RM108.00
- CandyDoll Mineral Face Powder – RM83.00
- CandyDoll Concealer 01 – RM58.00
- CandyDoll Highlight (Marshmallow Purple) – RM59.00
- CandyDoll Cheek Color (Strawberry Pink) – RM59.00
- CandyDoll Cheek Color (Peach Pink) – RM59.00
- CandyDoll Cheek Color (Carrot Orange) – RM59.00
- CandyDoll Lip Stick (Lemonade Pink) – RM58.00
- CandyDoll Lip Gloss (Gelato Glitter) – RM58.00
- BB Cream – Any Brand is okay
- Eye Lashes & Lash Glue
KoreanDoll Loves TokyoNinki
Watch the Tutorial here:
The ring light I bought is from Neewer from Amazon, but instead of getting the right product they sent me “Meike” instead. wtf! Please avoid this “seller” at all cost! I will try to return the item to Amazon and will save up to buy a better and more expensive ring light. 🙂 Sorry for the rant I just had to get it off my chest and tell you all so you can understand why my video is that terrible! 🙁 Oh well.
On the other hand. For those of you who are looking for new beauty products to try… Check out TokyoNinki’s new product Love Soap 玫瑰精华催情香皂 to clean your intimate area! This product is popular among many Japanese artists, broadcasters & models.
Why Try the Love Soap?
* Eliminates odour, pleasing fragrance, moisturizes, tightens, helps dispels bad odour.
* Anti-bacterial, lock-in moisture to prevent dryness.
* Removal of pigmentation, improve skin elasticity, matte rosy appearance.
* Helps rebuild cells, promote skin’s moisture, delay aging.
* Improves the quality of “love life” by enhancing sexual experience, specially formulated for couples who are seeking to
improve their relationship
With all honesty I love TokyoNinki very much. For my makeup diva’s kindly check out their website for all your beauty and cosmetic needs! Highly recommended and trusted. Next time I will be making a better quality video tutorial. Also watch out for my product review of each item and scan feature of the CandyDoll Makeup Book. Let me know what y’all think! xox