Smokey Eye Guide
1. Pick out a cosmetic foundation according to the condition of your skin. Go for the most natural effect possible; heavy base combined with dark eye makeup can create an overdone look.
2. Apply blush-on right after eye makeup, make it as monotone as possible. Remember we want the attention to be focused on the eyes and not be distracted by other makeup.
Eye Liner Pencil
3. Apply eyeshadow to the eyelid and brow bone starting from the outer corner of the eye. Using an eyeshadow shading brush, use a lighter tone of eyeshadow to blend in.
4. Apply the similar dark eyeshadow on the lower lid next to the eye liner. The easiest approach to do this is to use a narrow eyeshadow brush.
5. Highlight the area underneath the eyebrows and the inner corners of the eyes using a lighter tone of shimmery eyeshadow.
6. Apply black eyeliner pencil inside the lower rim of the eyes. This will intensify and deepen your gaze.
** Finishing touch, put 2-coats of mascara.
For the Lips: apply a nude lipstick or just lip gloss. There is absolutely no need for lip liner as dark eye makeup appears to be very best against a natural lip color.